Tuesday, October 30, 2007

New Furniture

I've been looking to move closer into Kansas City than I am at my current residence in the far away suburbs with a cow farm across from my nieghborhood, but alas, I have not been able to find the perfect house. I decided that while I'm waiting for perfection to come along, why not completely refurnish my current home which I am ready to abandon? Today, I received the latest funiture shippment for the living room. I still have to order a couple of tables and the painters have not worked their magic, but I knew everyone would want to see. The new living room funiture consists of 2 leather club chairs, a sofa with chaise and area rug.



7 comments:

Abby said...

Bravo on the new furniture. I think that room looks very homey.

Kris Tina said...

I can't decide if this is an improvement over the beloved denim couch or not. Also I hope you don't take the tv out of that room. . . what will Karen and Gerald do without it? Also I think you need to paint the red wall---something warm and inviting. Linda, after all, knows inviting.

Lindy said...

Todd--I'm so glad that thanks to your educational post I finally know what club chairs are. You may have just saved me from some major embarassment. Can you imagine if I had been at a recruiting event or a ward party at church and someone started talking about club chairs and I just had to sit there with a dumb look on my face?

Also--it looks nice! I can't wait to see your puppies posed in front of it for your Christmas card picture.

Greg said...

Bring back the denim.

That is my battle cry, but I do like the new stuff too. Maybe you could find some denim wallpaper. Preferably in an acid wash.

Shana said...

Dear Todd
I just wanted to make you aware that your last post was Oct 30, yes that is right almost a week ago, and though it was a good one...something about furniture, I am ready for an update. I know you have something juicy, now just spill

Abby said...

Shana, I'm so glad you took the initiative to point this out to Todd. I've been wanting to do it for days! Todd, where are you!?

Lindy said...

Todd--we are all getting worried! Post, post, post (to be read in a chant)!