Monday, October 8, 2007

Christmas Wish List

I have discovered the hot item that will undoubtly be on everyone's wish list this Christmas:


American Idol Talent Challenge.


A DVD karaoke machine based on the popular television show. The unit connects to a television, comes with a working microphone and mixer and 12 songs to test your talent.

Compete with friends, who rate you using the DVD remote. You'll hear reactions to your performance from "American Idol" judges Randy, Paula and Simon.
Retail price: $49.99
I don't want to name names, but I know one sad kitty who will be singing the blues if she doesn't get this for Christmas.

4 comments:

Kris Tina said...

Toddcat--this is where we start to get into trouble. You post something like this-like I am dying to get this for Christmas and all of the sudden Ross thinks that I must get this for Christmas. I mean last year, due to our joking, Ross believed that I actually did want to bedazzle everything in sight. Now I find myself looking at my bedazzler feeling guilty every day that I really don't want to adorn my jeans or purse with some ridiculous beading.

Abby said...

Um. KTC, why are you fussing? Of course you want this for Christmas. We all want this for you for Christmas--and then we want to see videos on the blog. In fact, I propose that you and Todd give this gift to each other and then you can compete via the blog.

Todd said...

I can see that Abby wants in on the competion as well. I wonder if we can get a discount ordering the American Idol Talent Challenge in bulk quantities.

Abby said...

I don't know if KTC ever told you this, Todd, but in law school she and I were voted the most likely to make an audio journal -- perhaps something to do with loving the sound of our own voices. So, yes, count me in!